Sammantha's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sammantha, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Sammantha

Sammantha Member

All of the information listed below is written with honest information.
    //Sammantha

Have you read our Staff Requirements

Yes, I am familiar with the requirements permitted for a staff member.

What is your in-game name?

My User name is Sammantha, and my Discord is Sammantha#3526.

How old are you?

I am currently 14 years of age.
    What is your timezone / country?
    I'm in the EST *Eastern Standard Timezone* In North America (If I could keep my location private with management)

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, I have a working microphone with a standard headset.

How many hours can you contribute to ExtinctionPvP a day?
    My contribution can differ towards my activities after school, which means I'd spend:
    Monday-Fridays: A range of 2 and a half hours
    Weekends- 8 - 20 hours

Do you have Discord?
    Yes.
    Have you familiarised yourself with our server and forum rules?
    I acknowledge all of the forum rules, and necessary information to be apart of the server with equal cooperation and devotion.

Have you ever been punished on ExtinctionPvP before or any other servers?
    No, I have never been punished within the server and expect to stay within those boundaries.

What are your past experiences as staff?
    I've had very many positions as a staff member, including being apart of management, or ownership. Mainly I've supervised servers that include a variety of gamemodes, including this server. I've been a staff as many positions as well, including- Helper, Moderator, Senior Moderator, Head-moderator, Administrator, Manager, Co-Owner and Owner. These servers include " LemonCloud, TFD, ExtinctionPvp, My own servers and a few of my friends'. Without these servers I wouldn't acknowledge any punishment situations, or stressful moments when multiple users are in need of a staff member. I can challenge myself to support everyone, and supervise at the same time with prioritising.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    I have all the necessary requirements in order to represent a server, moderate it and punish. My experience includes greater performance of my own to the community, and people who join it. As an applicant I stand out into giving more time and benefits to make the server successful with potential. I'm here as an applicant to ask of you for an opportunity to be apart of the staff team once again, from after my resignation. I'm an applicant that knows how to punish someone with consistent professionalism, mature behaviour communicating with the community and knowing how to represent a community with a purpose and pride. As a staff member I'm someone that the community would lead up to for help, and advice. A professional member of a team that makes sure a server entertains people around the internet. Including to keep it a safe area that prevents inappropriate content, violence or behaviour. All that leads into different categories of punishments.

How would you benefit ExtinctionPvP ?
    My support and benefits to the server is based on my activity, which is more than other staff members can contribute on an average basis. However, I wouldn't just necessarily be able to provide time, punishments and moderation to the server. I may participate into other outside requests or to-dos needed to be accomplished.

1) A user joins the server and starts advertising another server IP in public chat. What do you do?
    This situation is necessarily expected to take action for, which resolves into an immediate action of punishment. Mute, Ban or warn, depending on the offence made by the player. Once that player has been dealt with or continues, my primary task is to punish the player that breaks the rules. If necessary, I'll decide to clear chat in order to prevent anyone in considering to join that ip address.

2) Two users start arguing in public chat. Everyone starts to get annoyed and joins in on the argument. What do you do?
    I'll start warning the first two users that began the whole chaos. Depending if they decide to stop or refuse to cooperate with my wishes, I will warn the players, and inform the public chat to calm down. If it continues, I will take course to warn all the people for the next users that continue to argue in chat will receive dire punishment.

3) A user is fighting against a known suspected hacker. They message you suspecting the player is hacking. What do you do?
    I'll inform them to distract that user, once there is no usion to think that any staff are watching them I can take action and go in /staff. I'll spectate and record visual evidence of this to figure out if the player is using any hacked clients that are blacklisted. If the player is guilty of this action, then I'll punish the player. If not, I will leave the situation.

Is there anything you would change about ExtinctionPvP?
    I wouldn't change anything in the server at this point, however if any changes are necessary or events were needed I'd be here to support that, or just teach some new staff how to use commands.

Any additional information that you'd like to add?
    Thankyou for looking over this application, I'm hoping to look forward into coming back to the staff team if I'm worth this position once more.

#1 Sammantha, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. Austin

Austin New Member

Rooting for you Sammantha! Very nice application! <3

Sammantha likes this.
  3. Sammantha

Sammantha Member

Thankyou, Austin. I’ll take in any more edit ideas or comments.

4. Dafmo

Dafmo Helper
    ✚ Trial Staff

Hello fellow Voyager, while reading your enrollment application for ExPvP's staff team. I've come to a decision that you're indeed mature and can see you bringing benefits/improvements to the network. Your application is simple, shows effort and dedicated time added to the application. I wish you success and luck.
    +1

5. iDevote

iDevote New Member

Very good application, I wish you the best of luck!

Just found one error as i'm reading it. You spelled chaos wrong on the second scenario question , you put "kaos"

6. Sammantha

Sammantha Member

Thankyou for that note, I recently twisted my wrist so I prolly hadn’t noticed where my fingers went typing, it’s fixed. Thankyou for letting me know.

7. ITechnologyman

Great application, you have worked well in the past. +1

Sammantha likes this.
  8. Beezae

Beezae New Member

Good application and I've worked with you in the past.

+1